Free Fall Feature
- Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Gonzo’s Quest™ has an animated Free Fall symbol that gives the player a chance to enter the Free Fall feature.
- Free Fall feature. When 3+ Free Fall symbols appear in succession on a bet line, starting from the leftmost reel, 10 Free Falls are won. If 3+ Free Fall symbols appear on two bet lines then 20 Free Falls are won.
- Animation. A short animation sequence sees the symbols part, as if they were a gateway. Gonzo walks through the gate and heads towards the golden pyramid. The keypad changes and the symbols take on a more golden hue for the duration of the Free Falls feature. A dynamic sign informs players how many Free Falls remain.
- Re-triggered Free Fall. During Free Fall, 3 or more Free Fall symbols give additional Free Falls.
- Free Fall wins. Wins during Free Fall are multiplied by the multiplier displayed at the top of the game. The maximum multiplier in Free Falls is x15.
- Free Fall end sequence. At the end of Free Fall, a short animation sequence plays to signal the end of the Free Fall feature and the return to the main game. The coins won during Free Fall are shown in the Win display. The game round continues where it left off when Free Fall was won, and any additional winnings are added to the Win display. At the end of the game round, a win presentation dialogue appears that shows the total coin amount won during that game round, including Free Fall winnings.