Film Intro, Animations and Sound
- Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Gonzo’s Quest™ has been designed to be more than just another video slot – high quality 3D graphics and animation sequences have been created to bring a 16th century story to life for the player. To complement the stunning visuals, we have added game sounds that blend perfectly with the background recording of the beautiful ambience of the Amazon rainforest.
The 30 second intro movie sets the scene for our intrepid explorer, Gonzo. Based on true historical events of 1541, Gonzo follows the footsteps of the conquistador, Gonzalo Pizarro, who set off from his coastal base in Peru to find the lost city of gold known as El Dorado. In our story though, Gonzo is greedy, and decides to take the map and find the treasure for himself.
The player can skip the Intro movie and go straight to the game. The player can also disable the intro movie from the game panel so that they don’t have to watch it again when they next start the game.
These animations include:
- 3 random actions for Gonzo during the resting state
- 5 random actions for Gonzo when a bet line win occurs
- 1 special Big Win animation which is triggered when a player has a big win (15x bet amount)
- Symbol animations
- Special symbol animations at the start of the Free Falls feature
- Waterfall feature at the side of the game reels
To speed up game play, these animations can be disabled by the player in the Game settings panel.